Studio Aria, in conjunction with The Show, is excited to release a call for community art
submissions. Artists are invited to submit 2-D pieces that reflect the theme of an Artist’s
The submission deadline is March 1, and the selected pieces will be displayed from March 11,
2023, to May 13, 2023.
- Theme: I Am Artist: What body of work would best describe yourself as an artist? Perhaps it’s
- a medium you don’t use very often or a combination of mediums, such as collage. This call is
- open to all styles of 2-dimensional creativity.
- Submission Deadline: March 1, 2023.
- Artists notified: The week of March 6, 2023.
- Exhibition Open: March 11, 2023, through May 13, 2023.
- Display Location: Studio Aria, 163 Bernard St W, St Paul, MN 55118
- There is no application fee to apply
- Artists must be located in Minnesota
- All artwork must be no larger than 12×16 inches, framed, and ready to hang.
- Open to artists working in all 2-d mediums, for example, watercolor, photography, pencil, pen,
- charcoal, paint, mixed media, or written word, etc.
- Each artist may submit up to 2 pieces
- All work must be original artwork created in the last two years
- To submit artwork, email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org, in this format:
- A picture of the piece
- Artist name and contact information • Name of the piece
- Medium(s) used to create the piece
Studio Aria and The Show believe the representation of diverse identities, backgrounds, and
communities helps to increase visibility and improve our connection to one another. Therefore,
artistsfrom traditionally marginalized backgrounds are encouraged to submit works to the “Im An
Art Drop Off: Selected artworks can be dropped off at Studio Aria 163 Bernard St W, St Paul,
MN 55118 on March 4, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With questions, contact L’Andrae’ Bradley by email at email@example.com or by phone at
ABOUT THE STUDIO ARIA
Since 2005, the dedicated professionals at Studio Aria hair salon have been creating style and
beauty. It is a contemporary version of the renowned beauty shops of days past. Our color design experts specialize in highlights, lowlights, and overall coverage. Whether you need a cut, color, or style, we offer various services in a warm and inviting atmosphere. At Studio Aria, you will find a group of experienced and knowledgeable stylists who are passionate about what they do and appreciate your patronage. The art of cosmetology comes down to details. Studio Aria Hair Salon pays homage to the days of old by acknowledging the trade is as much an art form as it is a skill. Studio Aria specializes in color cuts and styles. Appointments are available; walk-ins are welcome.
Stop by for a consultation with one of our experienced stylists. Or give us a call at 651-451-7369 to make an appointment. 163 Bernard St W | West Saint Paul, MN 55118
The Show Art Gallery is a Twin Cities nonprofit that seeks to create accessibility in the arts and
to promote and unite artists of all abilities. Through collaboration with local businesses, arts organizations, and artists, we create opportunities for artists to share and sell their art. For more information, visit: https://theshowartgallery.org/ Or email firstname.lastname@example.org