The Twin Cities Jazz Fest is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission of bringing communities together to enjoy and appreciate the art form of jazz and inspire new generations of youth. What started as a small one-day event in downtown Minneapolis 23 years ago has grown into one of the largest free civic jazz festivals in the upper Midwest. The festival is located in and around Mears Park in the Lowertown neighborhood of downtown Saint Paul. There are three outdoor stages at Mears Park and one outdoor stage next to the Farmers Market. In addition, over 15 St. Paul venues have jazz programed all three days as well as music after the outdoor stages end. The Jazz Fest is a walking event. For more information about the event, visit https://www.twincitiesjazzfestival.com/
Step 1: Apply for Your Art Showing
Step 2: Submit Required Donation of $100
Terms and conditions of St Paul Farmers Market during Jazz Fest
- The Artist agrees to all expectations of The Show, farmers market space and Big River Pizza and understands the role of The Show’s in the commencement of the Exhibition. The Show has no liability nor is it a party in this agreement. The Artist agrees to review and abide by any supplemental event day information provided.
- The Show and Big River Pizza are not liable for any lost or stolen items or damages to items controlled by the Artist or others under the control of the Artist.
- The St. Paul Farmers Market is an outdoor space subject to any and all weather concerns.• Artist understands that The Show & Big River Pizza will not require a fee or apply a commission on any sales.
- Artist understands that The Show & Big River Pizza will not require a fee or apply a commission on any sales.
- The Artist will be able to park next to their assignedlocation that will be provided to the Artist.
- The Artist is responsible to provide their own tables, chairs, tents, extra lighting and other display items.
- The Artist agrees to set up at 2:30 and take down at 9pm.
- The Artist agrees to pay the non refundable $100 for Jazz Fest 6/25
- These events will happen rain or shine, If payment is not upon signing up, the Artist’s spot will be fortified and given to the first artist on the waiting list.